Friday, June 14, 2013

Ten Pin Linky

As if I needed an excuse to spend more time on Pinterest, I am linking up with Ashley at Just Reed for her Ten Pin Linky party to share my 10 Favorite Pinterest Pins! This week's theme is classroom decor. Picking only ten was so much harder than I thought!


1. 
I absolutely love all of the colors in this classroom! I used the center signs from this packet last year, but plan on using some of her other ideas to add more pops of color.

2.
I need to make some of these pom poms. Not want to make, need to make!

3.
I adore this classroom library. I have the book boxes in my shopping cart over at Really Good Stuff already, but I have been going back and forth between the neon colors like hers or the primary colors. Such a tough decision!

4. 
World's cutest file cabinet.

5. 
Crate seats have been all over Pinterest and on my never ending to do list, but I can't find the crates in the Philippines and haven't been able to convince myself to spend the money to ship them over from the U.S. Maybe when I move to another country!

6. 
Lamps make a classroom feel so much more like home, not to mention the cozy color scheme and other decor.

7.
This would be great for a writing station.

8.
What an easy way to switch out displays of children's work.

9.
Love this idea. I think I need to add a data board to my classroom next year.

10.
I actually already have this lantern caterpillar hanging in my classroom, but it is too cute not to share!

Head over to Just Reed and link up with your favorite Pinterest finds! You can follow me on Pinterest here: Here's the Hoot. Happy pinning!

4 comments:

  1. Love the green color scheme in a classroom and I have no idea when I would ever use the caterpillar but it sure is cute!
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my lamps in my classroom. It does make it seem more homey. Thanks for sharing your pins.
    Tammy

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the file cabinet - and using lamps in the classroom. So warm and inviting!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - the lantern caterpillar makes me laugh. LOVE it! :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete